Advertisement

New BH Cosmetics Smitten In Switzerland Palette Review, Tutorial, & Swatches

New BH Cosmetics Smitten In Switzerland Palette Review, Tutorial, & Swatches Hello Mermaids and welcome to my channel!

Today I'm doing a tutorial, review, and swatches on the new bh cosmetics smitten in Switzerland palette from their travel series. This palette retails for $16. You can buy it either on the bh cosmetics website or ulta. I will post link down below for the bh cosmetic website.



Thank you so much for watching!

*Contact me:
chiquitasirenita82@yahoo.com

*Follow me:
@chiquitasirenita82

Disclamier
*All of my opinions are my own and are no way influenced by anyone else or the brand that I am reviewing.*

#bhcosmeticstravelseries,#bhcosmeticssmitteninswitzerland #smitteninswitzerland #bhcosmeticspalette,#bhcosmetics,#latina,#tanskin,#makeupfortanskin,

Post a Comment

0 Comments