Advertisement

Peaceful Stream in the Forest for Relaxation, Study, Sleep | Stream Sounds, River Sounds for 1 Hour

Peaceful Stream in the Forest for Relaxation, Study, Sleep | Stream Sounds, River Sounds for 1 Hour 60mins Soothing Sound of Stream for insomnia and sleep in 4K. Sounds of a Stream can help ease anxiety & reduce stress. Gentle Stream for relaxing and studying and to help block noises. Don't forget it may be useful for family or friends too. Enjoy the Calming River Sounds:)

🌎LOCATION: I filmed this near Paradise, New Zealand

🔴Subscribe & Click 🔔
🔴Like, Comment, Share helps support my channel
🔴Open 2 or more tabs for a heavier sound

Follow my Social media for more content and updates...
🔵TWITTER -
🔵INSTAGRAM -
🔵FACEBOOK -

🔴DONATE - Support my Work

►All my Videos: @The Relaxed Guy

Some of my Popular Relaxing Videos:-
🔶RAINY DAY IN FOREST -
🔶RAIN ON CAR -
🔶RELAXING RIVER -
🔶GENTLE WINTER SNOWFALL -
🔶RAIN IN COUNTRYSIDE -
🔶RAIN AND THUNDER -
🔶DESERT WINDS -
🔶DEEP OCEAN SOUNDS -
🔶GENTLE STREAM SOUNDS -
🔶SNOW FALLING ON LAKE -
🔶GENTLE OCEAN SURF -

🔴IMPORTANT NOTE:-
I create all of my own content. Videos and Audio are recorded out in the field by myself. Occasionally I transform materials provided by other creators with their approval into a new and unique creation. I am an experienced Nature Videographer & Sound Recordist. I travel the world filming and sound recording beautiful nature scenery for everyone to enjoy and relax. My other Social Media document some of my travels / behind the scenes footage etc.

🔵Equipment / Kit (not exhaustive):-
VISUAL: Panasonic GH5, GoPro Hero 8, Osmo Pocket Mobile, DJI Phantom 4 Pro, iPhone XS Max, Lumix G 12-35mm I f/2.8 Lens, Hoya 58mm HD UV Filter
AUDIO: Sennheiser Binaural, Roland Binaural, Rode Stereo Video Mic X, Sony PCMD-100 and windjammers, XLR Mic interface, Windshields
EQUIPMENT: Manfrotto and ProMaster Professional Tripods, Multiple Joby Grips / Stands
POST PRODUCTION: Davinci Resolve 16, Fairlight, Fusion Studio 16, Final Cut ProX, Motion

🧰Business inquiries: theveryrelaxedguy@gmail.com

#stream
#river
#streamsound
#riversound

© The Relaxed Guy, 2020. All rights reserved. Any reproduction or republication of all or part of this video/audio is prohibited.

water sounds,stream sounds,river sounds,relaxing stream sounds,relaxing stream,relaxing river sounds,relaxiing river,gentle stream,gentle stream sounds,gentle river,reduce anxiety,stress relief,sleep aid,sleep sounds,calming nature,the relaxed guy,relaxed guy water,nature sounds,running water,

Post a Comment

0 Comments