Advertisement

Pick a card. Does he or she love you? What actions are they like to take? Trigger warning for some.

Pick a card. Does he or she love you? What actions are they like to take? Trigger warning for some. Hi beautiful Souls and welcome to Heart and soul Tarot. Thank you for coming by. Please support my channel by liking 👍 my videos, commenting and subscribing ( hit the 🔔 for notifications ). Timestamps, personal reading details and decks used are below.

This is a general reading and may not resonate with everyone.
For entertainment purposes only.

If you were interested in a highly personallised reading you can email me to inquire and to book.

I offer very reasonable rates on personal readings. Including one question reading £10 (GBP) and up to 3 questions (40min) from just £22 (GBP). Same day reading just £44 for 40 mins.
I offer a range of different readings available to suit your needs.

Email
heartandsoultarot@outlook.com

Pick a card. Does your person love you? Do they have feels for you? What actions are they likely to take ? Please be sure you want to hear the answer before you ask the question. Some maybe triggered by this reading.

Timestamps:
Option 1 1:21
Option 2 13:24
Option 3 23:26

I am J an intuitive reader and healer. Delivering messages to my viewers from a place of unconditional love and universal light. I have many year experience with Tarot and Oracle as well as channeled messages. I am highly empathetic and this allows me to feel energy.

Clairvoyance (seeing), clairaudience (hearing), clairsentience (feeling) Claircongniance (knowing) ​all play a big part in how I deliver messages to my clients and the collective.

This is a general reading and may not resonate with everyone.
For entertainment purposes only.
If you were interested in a personal reading or purchasing any of my self created decks you can email me to book. I offer very reasonable rates on personal readings.
heartandsoultarot@outlook.com

You can now follow me on Instagram
#heartandsoultarot1313

and join my FB group


Personally created decks available at my etsy store.



If you did wish to give an energetic exchange to my channel you can do so at
paypal.me/heartandsoultarot This is in no way expected or required.

Decks used.
Dvine counterparts deck by Heart and Soul Tarot
Self empowerment deck by Heart and soul
Tarot Rider waite Tarot
Wheel of the Year Tarot by Maria Caratti
Witches Tarot by Ellen Dugan
Angel Tarot by Radliegh Valentine
Wild Unknown Tarot by Kim Krans
Charka Wisdom by Tori Hartman
Wisdom of the Oracle by Colette Baron-Reid
The Spirit Animal Oracle by Colette Baron-Reid
Guilded Reverie Lenormand
Keepers of the light by Kyle Gray
Goddess Cards by Soul and Spirit
Whispers of Love by Angela Hartfield
Whispers of Lord Ganesha by Angela Hartfield
Work your Light Oracle by Rebecca Campbell
Energy Oracle by Sandra Anne Taylor
Romance Angels by Doreen Virtue
Angels of Light by Diana Cooper
Written messages by J
Earth Magic by Steven D Farmer
Astrology Reading Cards by Allison Chester-Lambert
Moonology by Yasmin Borland


Any suggestions for Pick a card readings, leave them in the comments to :)

With Love and blessings in abundance.
J x

Tarot,reading,2019,love,pickacard,lovereading,heartandsoultarot,heartandsoultarotintuitivereadings,aries,gemini,leo,sagittarius,aquarius,virgo,taurus,capricorn,libra,scorpio,cancer,pisces,twinflame,separation,soulconection,soulmate,generalreading,oraclecard,nocommunication,ghosted,lostlove,exreturn,singles,hope,faith,joy,peace,spiritualgrowth,spirit,messages,loveletter,newlove,guidance,pickacardreading,heartandsoultarot1313,doesheloveyou,doesheloveme,doessheloveme,dotheyloveme,dotheyloveyou,

Post a Comment

0 Comments