Advertisement

Primo 3 + An Impressive New Prop

Primo 3 + An Impressive New Prop This new 3016 prop is amazingly efficient! I get up to 7 minutes with a 450mah 2S battery! Click "SHOW MORE" for full build details...

UPDATE: The 3018 2-blade prop just came out. I'm excited to try it. It might be the perfect thing to complete this builds:
- GetFPV (1.5mm or 2mm shaft):

The Gemfan Hurricane 3016 3-blade Prop (shown in this video):
- Heli-Nation (1.5mm shaft):
- GetFPV (1.5mm shaft):
- GetFPV (2.0mm shaft):
- FPV Cycle (2.0mm shaft):

THIS BUILD:
Primo 3 Frame Kit:
- Heli-Nation:
- From GnarlyFPV:
1103 8000KV Motors:
- BETAFPV:
- GetFPV:
12A 2-4S F4 AIO FC (I used the board with whoop style plugs, but resoldered the power lead to the top of the FC, so it wouldn't hit the frame):
- BETAFPV (whoop style plugs):
- GetFPV (whoop style plugs):
- Or...
- BETAPFV (toothpick style):
- GetFPV (toothpick style):
Runcam Nano2 with 1.8mm lens (or pick your favorite nano cam):
- Heli-Nation:
- GetFPV:
Any "nano" VTX, such as:
- Heli-Nation:
- GetFPV:
FrSky XM+ Receiver:
- BETAFPV:
- GetFPV:
Recommended Battery:
- Amazon:

PID TUNE:
I have not yet tuned this quad, so I don’t have any special PIDs to share. I suggest starting with Betaflight 4.1 defaults. I also have not tried JESC yet. Maybe that would extend the flight time even more?

Also check out these builds, which I really like:
- RacerXFPV TWIG:
- HX100 SE 1S Toothpick :
- HX115 HD:

Music:
Earth by K-391

Impressive

Post a Comment

0 Comments