Advertisement

Rose Anne Marquez shares her struggles in finding a stable job | My Puhunan

Rose Anne Marquez shares her struggles in finding a stable job | My Puhunan “My Puhunan” features the story of Rose Anne Marquez, who found a source of income through online selling. Marquez shares that she had a hard time finding a stable job because of her goiter.

To watch Salamat Dok videos, click the link below:


To watch SOCO videos, click the link below:


For more My Puhunan videos, click the link below:


Subscribe to the ABS-CBN News channel! -

Watch the full episodes of My Puhunan on TFC.TV

and on iWant for Philippine viewers, click:


Visit our website at
Facebook:
Twitter:

#MyPuhunan
#ABSCBNNews
#Business

ABS-CBN,ABS-CBN News,ABS-CBN Philippines,Philippine News,News,Philippines,My Puhunan,My Puhunan January 25 2020 episode,NCA,News and Current Affairs,January 25 2020,20200125news,My Puhunan with Karen Davila,Karen Davila,My Puhunan Facebook page,#MyPuhunan,Business,small businesses,successful business,entrepreneurship,entrepreneur,YT0psClarisse,Rose Anne Marquez,stable job,online selling,source of income,livelihood,

Post a Comment

0 Comments