Advertisement

Self-Care Day 5- Self-Praise

Self-Care Day 5- Self-Praise In my fifth video of 2020 I'm choosing to talk about how practising self-praise can re-frame our understanding of ourselves. Building self-esteem through self-praise helps us focus on what we are doing right and what we have to offer, so that areas for improvement are simply seen as things we are working on, rather than qualities we lack(poor self-esteem mindset).

This is video five of a ten part series focusing on self care. Self care starts with self compassion so I've decided to use Louise Hay's '10 Ways to Love Yourself' as my guide and reflect on each of the steps listed in the book, 'The Power is Within You.'

I highly recommend this book! To purchase a copy click here:

H

(I am not receiving commission from this recommendation, I just really love the book!)

To get in touch with me personally, please visit my website at:

I offer Skype coaching(worldwide) and counselling(west of Scotland only). Please get in touch if you'd like to book: rhtherapy@outlook.com

Thanks for watching and subscribing :D

how can i feel better about myself,new year self love,new year motivation 2020,personal growth 2020,louise hay self esteem,self care 10 day challenge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments