Advertisement

the business trip - workaholics (travel)

the business trip - workaholics (travel) HELLO, greetings, I am back .. again, I come & go but um I get lazy sometimes. but I also worked a lot so I wanted to record as much as I could because I love my job & the amazing opportunities .. not to mention this job helped me overcome my social anxiety so much!! these trips mean so much to me, getting to travel with my sis @skyecotler is amazing & I have a pretty dope leader @morganroussos .. welp enjoy *some* of the crazy moments that go along with this job & me just being my authentic self :)



Social Media -

Instagram: @summercotler
@gypseasummerr

Twitter: @summercotler


@skyecotler
@morganroussos

los angeles,los angeles travel guide,los angeles vlog,los angeles guide,los angeles travel,los angeles attractions,things to do in los angeles,los angeles trip,los angeles vs nyc,top 10 los angeles,los angeles county,california,travel vlog,work trip,graduation,road trip,country trip,united states,arizona,UOA,ASU,CALPOLY,Ryder truck,flowers,spiritual,youtuber,youtube,

Post a Comment

0 Comments