Advertisement

Twenty One Pilots - The Bandito Tour (A VISUAL EXPERIENCE)

Twenty One Pilots - The Bandito Tour (A VISUAL EXPERIENCE) Thank you to everyone who has supported me through this project, and my channel as a whole. I am so grateful for every one of you guys and all the support, and I'm so glad I was able to finally finish this and put it all together after almost a year of work. sincerely, thank you to everyone.

Credits:
My Blood (Small edits made by me) - Mork
Chlorine Barrels - Mork
Cut My Lip Forest - WTO
Pet Cheetah Vultures - WTO
Fall Away Extra FX - WTO
Nico And The Niners Statues - Spark Visuals
Stressed Out Hat - Spark Visuals
Lane Boy Hazmats - UnTalJair
Nico And The Niners Logo Animations - HeavyDirtyNiners

Official Visuals from Twenty One Pilots' 2018-2019 Bandito Tour were created by Chris Schoenman and Tantrum Content. the visuals shown in this video are completely fanmade recreations.

Jumpsuit
Levitate
Heavydirtysoul
The Hype
House of Gold
Lane Boy
Stressed Out
Heathens
Nico and the Niners
(Tyler walks through crowd to B-Stage )

B-Stage:
Smithereens
Migraine
Tear in My Heart
Bandito
Pet Cheetah
(Song finishes on Main Stage)

Main Stage
Holding on to You
Fall Away
(with Dr. Blum) (With 'Somewhere Over the Rainbow' trumpet intro)
Cut My Lip
(with MisterWives)
Ride
My Blood
Morph
Car Radio

Encore:
Truce
(Karaoke - crowd sings)
Chlorine
Trees

EXPERIENCE)

Post a Comment

0 Comments