Advertisement

When You Have FIVE Legendary Items In A Single Run in Dungreed

When You Have FIVE Legendary Items In A Single Run in Dungreed I couldn't believe my luck. It was almost too easy by the end, I had extra shields, healed through damage, did a ton of damage all while sitting behind my defense. Plus a legendary sniper rifle never hurts for some damage. The one thing to remember in this one is too never get too confident.. It was a very fun run with all sorts of good luck, plus I also completed the first trial which was challenging but not yet rewarding.. Dungreed gameplay with my commentary as always!

Dungreed -

PC Specs - Intel - Core i9-9980XE 3 GHz 18-Core Processor
2xNVIDIA - GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB Founders Edition Video Card (2-Way SLI)
Asus - ROG RAMPAGE VI EXTREME EATX LGA2066 Motherboard
Samsung - 970 Pro 1 TB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Corsair - Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-4000 Memory

df,dungreed,When You Have FIVE Legendary Items In A Single Run,dungreed game,dangerously,dangerouslyfunny,dungreed boss,dangerously funny,legendary,legendary weapon,funny,pc,boss,relic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments