Advertisement

an 'AeStHeTiC' room decor haul! 🏠✨

an 'AeStHeTiC' room decor haul! 🏠✨ ✩ huge thank you to skillshare for sponsoring this video! the first 500 to click here will get 2 free months of skillshare's premium membership to explore their creativity:

happy friday friends!!

today i'm back with a little relaxed room decor haul of nick nacks that i'm filling our new art studio with! a lot of you ask me how i get my space to feel like home and this is exactly it for me... gathering things that speak to my creative spirit and inspire me :) i hope this inspires you to have fun with decorating your own space! also do let me know if you'd like to see a studio tour from me when it's all nice and done ♡

xx diana

------------------------------------------

✩ you can find me in these places!

☞ instagram:

☞ twitter:

☞ i'm a glossier rep! - *

Get 10% off your first order ever + free shipping when you use my link!

------------------------------------------
✩ shops mentioned ✩

☞ yesstyle

book desk organizer -
iron & glass vase -
glass plant wall hanging -
glass mug -

☞ jennifer ceramics -

☞ malang malang -

☞ mai accents -

☞ friendsnyc -

clay incense house -

☞ china town shop for wooden carved figurines- 32 mott st. new york, ny 10013

☞ cat calendar on my wall - bit.ly/2GIPkl6

♫ music! ♫

♪ musicbed - if you'd like to try out cute copyright music for your own content, you can sign up here for a free 30 day trial: *

♪ lullatone

♪ outro
flovry - bloom w/ mell-ø

------------------------------------------
#roomdecorhaul #aesthetic #artstudio

room decor haul,home decor haul,decor,haul,room,tumblr,vintage,retro,nostalgia,aesthetic,art,marzia,mai accents,studio ghibli,totoro,plants,cat,dorm room inspo,dorm,college,back to school dorm room haul,back to school,ikea,daiso,dorm haul,nostalgic,aesthetic room decor,tumblr room decor,anthropologie,studio tour,art studio tour,art studio,ceramics,

Post a Comment

0 Comments