Advertisement

Calm down please I ain’t dead yet

Calm down please I ain’t dead yet ----

My name is James Hensley, I have been driving trucks for 15 years. I currently own 2 trucks and working on a third.

I have a passion for entertaining my audience and exposing shit bag Youtube trucking content creators.



If you are thin skinned this is not the place for you. If you are a bully I won't hesitate to expose you.



And William Worthington can suck it.

----

james hensley,ten toes down,owner operator,trucking,truck driver,ttd fuck,ike stephens,over the road,comedy freightliner,kenworth,how to become an owner operator,red viking is a fag,red viking trucker lildawg,trucker brown,jcanell,trucker josh vlogs,rvt,truckers coach,little guy trucker,peterbilt,volvo vnl,

Post a Comment

0 Comments