Advertisement

DCappella - I Just Can't Wait to Be King (Official Lyric Video)

DCappella - I Just Can't Wait to Be King (Official Lyric Video) Download/stream "I Just Can't Wait to be King" here:

Watch all DCappella music videos here:

Subscribe to DCappella YouTube:

Connect with DCappella:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Official Website:

Disney+ is the ultimate streaming destination for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic. Access it all at Coming to UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Austria and Switzerland on March 24, 2020. For more updates, subscribe to Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic.

Follow Disney+ for the latest:
Disney+:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Music video by DCappella performing I Just Can't Wait to Be King (Official Lyric Video). © 2020 Walt Disney Records


DCappella,Just,Can't,Wait,King,(Official,Lyric,Video),Walt,Disney,Records,Pop,I Just Can't Wait to Be King DCappella,DCappella I Just Can't Wait to be King,I Just Can't Wait to be King A Cappella,Disney A Cappella,DCappella The Lion King,The Lion King DCappella,The Lion King music,The Lion King soundtrack,I'm gonna be a mighty king,

Post a Comment

0 Comments