Advertisement

DEKAR JUNGLE DIFFS NIGHTBLUE ON HIS OWN ROLE?!

DEKAR JUNGLE DIFFS NIGHTBLUE ON HIS OWN ROLE?! Follow me everywherrrrre:

Twitter: @Dekar173
Instagram:
Twitch:
Discord: Discord.gg/Dekar173
Patreon:

Don't forget to sub to my Twitch, ESPECIALLY if you have twitch prime!!!

PLEASE comment on my Twitter Q&As which will be happening every day! And DON'T be afraid to DM me with anything on your mind. I'm here to not only help you, but be a friend in your time of need. Without your support I'd be nothing, so now it's time for me to pay you all back! ❤❤❤

If you've got funny copypastas, DM them to me asking for them to be recorded. I'd love to do so!!! :D

Make sure to LIKE 👍 and SUBSCRIBE ( for more videos and don't forget to RING that BELL! 🔔

Video editor: Sly Lutfi

~ donations help me when youtube is being unpredictable and when videos are being demonetized, supporting me gives me leverage in that regards to make more videos for Dekar173. Once view ratio hits a reliable average - I'll remove my donation link as it wouldn't be necessary. Any support is highly appreciated. **DO NOT DONATE IF IT PUTS YOU IN FINANCIAL RISK OR IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE, LOOK AFTER YOURSELF!** -sly

intro song from:
outro song from:
outro image:
twitter:


Permissions: any clip you want to use feel free to post a comment on said video with a time-stamp, and you have full permission whether I reply or not. Just link my channel for the footage :smiley:
_
#Dekar #Dekar173 #Rengar

Best Rengar NA,Dekar173,Kote,Garoth Ursuul,King of Memes,league,of,legends,rengar,riven,box,

Post a Comment

0 Comments