Advertisement

Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Knight (Part 2)(ASMR)(Knight Audio)(Knight Roleplay)(Training)

Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Knight (Part 2)(ASMR)(Knight Audio)(Knight Roleplay)(Training) You have been training under the best knight in the guard for a while now and still seem to have some trouble with getting the hang of the basics. But your mentor tells you that things will get better and you do not need to worry

~~~~~
Chat with me and get important updates by following me on Facebook:

Listen to my audios on the go with Soundcloud:

Support my channel and help it improve by donating to my Patreon:

Check out all my videos and artwork on my Tumblr:

Follow me with quick posts about audios on my Twitter:

Have an idea for a script that I haven’t done yet? Email me!
kibathewolfgirl@gmail.com

You wanting to get some new merch? Or maybe wanting to have a little bit of Kiba with you? Then check out the merch stores right here!

Spread Shirt:

Redbubble:

ASMR,Girlfriend Roleplay,ASMR Roleplay,ASMR Girlfriend,Roleplay ASMR,Kiba Raines,Audio Roleplay,Wolf Girl,Yandere Roleplay,Anime Girlfriend Roleplay,Wolf Roleplay,ASMR Wife,Sleep Audio,Sleep ASMR,Comfort ASMR,Talking ASMR,Love,Love Everyone,Speedpainting,Halloween,Christmas,Anime Girl,Anime Girlfriend,Artwork,Speed art,Tsundere,Hand drawn,Computer Art,Minecraft,Yandere Simulator,Werewolf,Creepypasta,

Post a Comment

0 Comments