Advertisement

Getting first hand experience of what its like to be a Silver in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Getting first hand experience of what its like to be a Silver in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Hey guys, played a bit of cs:go (apparently i'm down to silver) and talked about whats been up and what I've kinda been up to, and why I haven't been here as much. I know I don't 'have' to tell you guys, but I want to!

Subscribe for more:
Look at my pics:
Keep up on my tweets!
Follow my twitch:

Outro :
bbno$:

----------------
Background music and some sound effects from

Counter Strike Global Offensive,Counter Strike,Counter-Strike,Global Offensive,CSGO,CS:GO Funny,Moments,csgo gameplay,csgo,cs go,csgo funny moments,cs:go,shattered web,new update,csgo casual,kryoz,kryozgaming,global offensive,counter-strike: global offensive,csgo silver,csgo commentary,commentary,cs,go,

Post a Comment

0 Comments