Advertisement

How do you know if you are a Twin Flame?

How do you know if you are a Twin Flame? 💜 Welcome to the Love Tribe, Twin Flames with Josephine Celeste 💜

My intention with each video is to inform, support, guide and empower you on your journey in becoming the best version of your divine self. All of this information is encoded with light codes in order to assist your soul mission at this time. I am guided by Masters, The Christ and the Egyptian Goddess Isis to transmit information to you as we are the co-creators of the new world of unconditional love and light.

Since 2012, all of those who have done Healing work with me have been Twin Flames. One of the most common questions I am asked is
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU ARE A TWIN FLAME?
These Spiritual knowledge and techniques are shared to help you realise your True Self and help you move forward towards your Soul Purpose.



With Much love always,

Josephine Celeste 💕





🔮 If you would like to book a healing session or spiritual services via Skype or in person (Melbourne, Australia), you can contact me via email: josephinecelestehealing@gmail.com 💜

My book "The Legend of True Love, A Psychic Romance" is available at:


💌 Connect with me on social media;
insta -
facebook -

💜I hope these videos help you in your spiritual journey. If you would like to donate to my PayPal/Patreon so I can continue providing you insight and guidance it would be deeply appreciated:
PayPal: twinflamerevelations@gmail.com


❤️



Twin Flame,Union,Empath,Spiritual,healer,Shaman,Shamanic Healer,Divine Union,Unconditional Love,Twinflames,Inner Child,Soul Purpose,Soul,Dark Night of the soul,Soul Doctor,Akashic records,chakra rebalancing,Universe,Co-creator,Source,True Self,Authentic self,knowing,psychic,third eye,astral,multidimensional,inner peace,meditation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments