Advertisement

Hubsan Zino 2 Quadcopter Flying a Chilly Winter Sunset

Hubsan Zino 2 Quadcopter Flying a Chilly Winter Sunset Video recording on Friday, January 31, 2020, a chilly subfreezing winter sunset.

The wind was breezing at about 3 Kph and the ground temperature was - 6 deg C (21 deg F); it felt like - 8 deg C (17 deg F).

The GoPro Hero 7 Black video camera was SPV recording at 2.7 K / 60 FPS mounted on my hat. The Zino 2 FPV camera set at 4K / 30 FPS.

This is a short flight over a beautiful skate ring near a school. I took-off and landed on the ice surface of the skating-ring and the Zino 2 flow positioning system worked perfectly. But as I said, unfortunately, I totally forgot the record the FPV video on the micro-SD card, and so recorded only the Second Person View (SPV) on the GoPro Hero 7 Black mounted on my hat.

Also, this week, I was interviewed by Ron Brown and Marcus Crowford on the ZinoNation YouTube channel:

During the interview, I talk about 3 of the “adventures” I had while flying my Quads this last summer, which can be watched on the links below.

Quad Rescue & Recovery from a School Rooftop


Quad Lost in Cloudy Windy Conditions & Searching Efforts


Searching Efforts Continuation to Recover the Lost Quad


Thank you very much for watching my channel!

Note: At the beginning of the video, in the short introduction, I start by saying: "Today I flew the quad over a..."; I meant to say: "At the end of last week, I flew the quad over a...".

Song: How Long by Ace

Hubsan Zino 2 1st Flight,Zino 2 Maiden Flight,Zino 2 Flying in Subfreezing Weather,Zino 2 Flying in Snowing Weather,Zino 2 Flying over a Skating-Ring,

Post a Comment

0 Comments