Advertisement

I Did Basketball and Saved The World

I Did Basketball and Saved The World Hi! My name is Jordan! I was a basketball player, one of the best in the world. I got so good at basketball that I felt I had to quit because I had accomplished everything I could. I decided to try baseball, but I wasn’t immediately as successful. It was making me sad.



To take my mind off of how sad I was, I went golfing with my friends Bill and Larry. I got a hole in one! When I bent down to pick up the golf ball, something extraordinary happened! I got sucked into the hole and taken to another world where animals could talk! There was a rabbit and duck there and they told me they needed my help. Their world was being attacked by aliens who wanted to enslave the animals for entertainment.


I agreed to help them but I wasn’t sure what I could do! They asked me to play basketball with them against the aliens to win back their freedom. I was shocked! I didn’t play basketball anymore! But I’d do whatever I could to help.


We put together a team. We got some good recruits: a canary, a cat who wants to eat the canary, a pig, a tasmanian devil, and a girl rabbit who could actually ball and was meant to be inspirational though in hindsight she was really objectified. I trained the animals hard. I said “Everybody get up, it’s time to slam now. We got a real jam goin’ down.”


The basketball game was tough. The aliens almost won several times, but we stuck in there and tied up the score. Then with a few seconds left in the game, I stretched my arm as long as it could go and did a big dunk to win. I really believed that I could fly in that moment!


We won the game so the aliens had to leave. I went back home to my family. A spaceship dropped me off at a baseball game. But I realized I should go back to basketball. Competing against the aliens reinvigorated my love for the game and reminded me how good I am at it! I flew like an eagle, and let my spirit carry me.

World

Post a Comment

0 Comments