Advertisement

I Look Into The World in Which The Sun is Shining - Marigold Elementary School

I Look Into The World in Which The Sun is Shining - Marigold Elementary School In 2013 I had the pleasure of creating this video for the desert Marigold Elementary School. Each morning they recite this incredible poem by Rudolf Steiner that has always tuck with me.

I look into the world
In which the sun is shining
In which the stars are sparkling
In which the stones repose.
Where living plants are growing
Where sentient beasts are living
Where human souls on earth
Give dwelling to the spirit.
I look into the soul,
That lives within my being
The World Creator weaves
In sunlight and in soul light,
In world space there without
In soul depths here within.
To Thee Creator Spirit
I will now turn my heart
To ask that strength and blessing
For learning and for work
May ever grow within me.

#steiner,I look into the world,Video production,Goldcoast,director,producer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments