Advertisement

I Made My Family PAY for My Property Training | Winners on a Wednesday #65

I Made My Family PAY for My Property Training | Winners on a Wednesday #65 ✔️Book your FREE tickets to the 2-day Property Investors Crash Course here:

This weeks Winners on a Wednesday star is no other than my brother-in-law Ben Machekanyanga and he. is. KILLING IT. Ben makes 6 figures in property and has kept it very quiet up until now...

In this episode, we talk about his property background, ongoing projects, and doing business together as family.

Share this video:

🎥 How to build a property portfolio from scratch in 7 DAYS:

❓ Have a question about property? Join my Property Facebook Group:

🗣️FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Instagram:
Facebook Group:
Facebook Page:
Twitter:
LinkedIn:

For any speaking or collaboration enquires please email talent@samuelleeds.com

🔔 Subscribe for daily content:

#SamuelLeeds #WinnersOnAWednesday #PropertyInvesting

samuel leeds,property podcast,real estate podcast,property investors with Samuel Leeds,property investors crash course,how to invest in property,how to become financially free,UK property investing,property investing tips,how to set property goals for 2020,how to make money in property,winners on a wednesday,property case study,real estate case study,property training UK,samuel leeds wife,Ben Machekanyanga,ben,machekanyanga,samuel leeds brother in law,property,

Post a Comment

0 Comments