Advertisement

iphone 6s vs 11? significant changes?🦄 + what's on my iphone

iphone 6s vs 11? significant changes?🦄 + what's on my iphone brought back by popular demand (like 3), i made a video to help guide some of you who might be considering upgrading to the iphone 11. tl;dw it's totally worth the investment especially moving from the 6s.

thanks for watching and see you again with another video soon!

+) i had to edit my video and that created a vid-aud sync problem :( i fixed it immediately, but the processing will take about an hour and a half if you want to come back to watch later! (~40 mins left as of 8AM GMT+9) sorry about the delay.
+) if the video shows 19:34 as the duration, then it is good!
+) WE'RE GOOD! QwQ

✨ instagram www.instagram.com/yoowol

iphone 11,iphone 6s,iphone 11 purple,what's on my iphone,what's on my phone,iphone 11 review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments