Advertisement

Jokes That Will Get You Banned in Modern Warfare - COD MW Funny Moments

Jokes That Will Get You Banned in Modern Warfare - COD MW Funny Moments **SUB TO MY SECOND CHANNEL: **

follow my twitter:
follow my twitch:
join my discord:
follow my instagram:
Add me on Snapchat: BlargMyShnoople

Follow the thumbnail artist:


Friends:
Sp00n: (Twitch):
(Youtube):

Puffer:

Beer:

Smitty:

Scotty:

Marcel:

Nogla:

Tyler:


#CallOfDuty #ModernWarfare2019

modern warfare,moments,funny,humor,jokes,hacker,hilarious,top,best,try,not,to,laugh,girl,girls,rainbow 6,Blarg,Blargmyshnoople,wall bang,smii7y,Rainbow,six,siege,call of duty,cod,MW,Modern warfare funny,voice chat,cod voice chat funny moments,trolling,meme,Grizzy,grizzy wheeze,call of duty mobile,mobile,comedy,18+,smii7y laugh,smii7y prediction compilation,2019,skins,crates,MW 2019,campaign,spec ops,multiplayer,trickshot,montage,nuke,killstreak,update,

Post a Comment

0 Comments