Advertisement

Kingdom Hearts 3 Re Mind - Marluxia Data Boss Battle: The Graceful Assassin

Kingdom Hearts 3 Re Mind - Marluxia Data Boss Battle: The Graceful Assassin These data battles are very challenging and not for the faint of heart, but it sure is thrilling and fun at the same time. I completed the game in Proud mode. Even with the Ultima keyblade and at level 99, these battles are a nightmare as you can see it with this one. I only wanted to share my struggle and my reward for completing this epic battle. I know there are tons of other videos out there done in critical mode and no damage but it's also fun to hear how Sora really struggles with the battle of darkness!

Thanks for watching!

KINGDOM HEARTS III

#PS4share,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,KINGDOM HEARTS Ⅲ,KingdomHearts,KH,KingdomHearts3,Marluxia,data boss,data,battle,boss,organization,organizationXIII,keyblade,

Post a Comment

0 Comments