Advertisement

Kobe Bryant's Wife: 'I'm SO MAD!', Can't Process Both LOSSES at the Same Time!

Kobe Bryant's Wife: 'I'm SO MAD!', Can't Process Both LOSSES at the Same Time! #InDaNewsDaily #KobeBryant #Kobe Kobe Bryant's wife Vanessa Bryant has spoken out again on her social media. Now, this time she is upset for the loss of her daughter, in particular, she says she understands Kobe, but Gigi was too young to experience life. In this video, we also talk about the Alteblios and their family's memorial service last night at the Stadium in LA.

Text Me - 833-641-0046

SUBSCRIBE NOW:


Social Media Platforms:




Business Inquires: InDaNewsTV@gmail.com



Welcome to my Channel, In Da News Daily, where I provide Daily Commentary on what is going on in the hip hop world and ect. I give facts, what happens, and how I feel about the situation. Make sure to subscribe and Welcome to the Fam. I’m in the News Wit It.

Music Instrumental Provided by: @BlackSmithSundayz

In Da News Daily,Kobe,Kobe Bryant,Kobe Bryant Wife,Vanessa Bryant,Kobe Wife Speaks,Vanessa Bryant Speaks,Vanessa Bryant Mad,Gigi,Lakers,Lakers Nation,Lebron James,Helicopter,Flight,Basketball,Sports,All-Star Weekend,All Star,All-Star,

Post a Comment

0 Comments