Advertisement

LG OLED 1 year burn in test,the GOOD & the BAD! real world usage

LG OLED 1 year burn in test,the GOOD & the BAD! real world usage Burn in and vertical banding test after 1 year of ownership and around 3500 hours of usage on my 65 inch LG B8 OLED


Follow me on Facebook -

Follow me on Twitter -

Follow me on Instagram -


If you are a company and have a product that you would like me to unbox and test out on my channel then you can contact me directly at -

thetechgiant@yahoo.com

lg oled,lg b8 oled,lg burn in,lg oled burn in test,oled burn in test,lg oled burn in,lg oled pixels,lg oled dead pixels,lg b8 65 inch,lg oled vertical banding,vertical banding test,lg oled65b8slc,lg oled55b8slc,lg oled55b8pla,lg oled65b8pla,lg c8,lg e8,lg c9 oled,lg b9 oled,lg oled problems,lg oled 1 year,

Post a Comment

0 Comments