Advertisement

self esteem = low...you guys roasted me🥵

self esteem = low...you guys roasted me🥵 self esteem = low... you guys roasted me🥵🥴
roast me some more in the comments😳

If you weren't entertained I swear I'm quitting youtube lol.
I hope you guys enjoyed this makeup look and me getting roasted :/
Recreate this makeup look and DM it to me on Instagram!

🔔Subscribe & hit the bell so you won't miss new videos 👉

Follow me
◾Instagram:
◾Snapchat:
◾Twitter:
◾TikTok: @nil.sani

Products Used:
Sunscreen:
Concealer:
Powder:
Eyeshadow:
&
Mascara:
Highlighting Balm:
Highlighter:
Blush:
Lipstick:
Lip Gloss:
Setting Spray:


▶️you might like these videos too👇
GET READY WITH ME FOR A DAY IN LA


texting boys first, coping w/ mean people | answering q's while doing everyday makeup


BACK TO SCHOOL GLOW UP! ✨ transformation


starting 2020 off healthy!


girls, let's confuse the boys...


✍️To add captions in your own language 👉
Thank u so much! I really appreciate translations.

Music:
Music by ninjoi. - Reflections -
Music by Ryan Little - Think About You -

📬Business inquiries: nilsaniyt@gmail.com

#roasted #igotroasted #makeuplook

nilsani,nil sani,nil,sani,beauty,fitness,sports,lifestyle,my fans roasted me,getting roasted,nose job,getting roasted in high school,roasted,you guys roasted me,diss track,i got roasted,makeup look,makeup,tutorial makeup,fox eye makeup,kendall jenner makeup,nil sani makeup,get ready with me,glow up,workout,makeup hacks,kylie jenner makeup,hailey sani,hailey sani nose job,

Post a Comment

0 Comments