Advertisement

Sidney & Charlotte | You are the reason (Sanditon)

Sidney & Charlotte | You are the reason (Sanditon) I just finished this beauty mini series, and I can't tell you how much I loved it. This one is the most powerful Jane Austen adaptation for me, honestly. I love Miss Austen, her books are my favorite ones. You need to know about me, that I love period dramas, so much. And now, I wanna say thank you to all my followers, thank you all so much for your subscribe. It means the world to me. And now, let me show you my new, best ship!
- PLS watch in 1080p HD & use headphone if you can -

You can support me on Paypal here :
#Sanditon #Sidlotte #fanvidfeed
_________________________________________________________________
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976. Made for non-profit reasons. The song belongs to Calum Scott, Leona Lewis - You Are The Reason (Duet Version)
. I only own the editing.

(Sanditon)

Post a Comment

0 Comments