Advertisement

Solo Handcam Win + I got to go to the 100Thieves House Warming Party! (Met Nadeshot)

Solo Handcam Win + I got to go to the 100Thieves House Warming Party! (Met Nadeshot) Such a great experience and so cool knowing I am almost on the level of some of the people I've looked up to forever. If I can do it of all people so can you 💎 How does 100Thieves Brock Sound? Also added a nice little solo win with a ps4 controller handcam at the end to end off the video 🥵️

🙋‍♂️ My Support A Creator Code ➔ Brock

📱 Discord (to get notified and hang out) ➔

📷 Instagram ➔

🐦 Twitter ➔

🎵 TikTok ➔



Click on my link to get 10% off your strikepack and an extra set of free paddles

Strikepack for PS4:

Strikepack for Xbox:



Buy Dualshock Controller:

Buy Galaxy Kontrol Freeks:



⚙️ Sensitivity ➔ | 57% | 55% | 2.0x Build | 2.4x Edit | 14% ADS on Both | Linear Aim

🎛️ Dead Zones ➔ .12 | .09

🕹️ Binds ➔ I edit with L3, use my left paddle for jump, and use my right paddle to take out builds.



🎮 Controller ➔ I use a normal Dualshock 4 controller with an FPS Strikepack Dominator for paddles and Galaxy Kontrol Freeks



🖱 PC Specs ➔ Intel i9-9900k | EVGA RTX 2060 Super | G.Skill TridentZ 32GB | ASRock z390 Phantom | PM981 512 GB NVME SSD | Corsair Crystal 570X ATX Mid Tower | Corsair 1200W Platinum Modular PSU | EVGA CLC 240 Liquid Cooler



📈 82% to our Subscriber Goal of 400,000!

#WeAreIllustrious #IllustriousFortnite #FortnitePS4Live



🎖️ Become a Sponsor for $5 (Access to Emotes and Play with me) ➔



⚔️ Use My Creative World Arena ➔ 8782-3905-7300



🗝️ Past Livestreams / Funny Videos / Tutorials / Montages ➔

100t housewarming party,100t compound party,brock meets nadeshot,fortnite solo win with handcam,fortnite how to win solos,ps4 solo fortnite win handcam,

Post a Comment

0 Comments