Advertisement

Strolling town after Chinese New Year || Meeting China's famous artist 老圃

Strolling town after Chinese New Year || Meeting China's famous artist 老圃 Hi Guys! After celebrating the New Year, grandma and I took a stroll around town the next day. I to meet a very famous painter in the town whose very well known in China. He was kind enough to let me into his home and film some part of his home. He gave us a book and signed it for us. I was very honored and happy with my experience.
Thanks for watching and hope you like this video.
Welcome to our channel and thank you for stopping by.
Please don't forget to subscribe, like and comment.
Thanks for the support!


follow us on Instagram @stavyrashenanigans / @ladypolyglot / @amiratxz


E-mail: stavyrashenanigans@gmail.com


www.dameiliskin.com
www.stavellie.com

老圃,after Chinese New Year,China's Countryside,a year with Coronavirus,no coronavirus in the countryside,

Post a Comment

0 Comments