Advertisement

The reason why Zidane wanted to end his career after joining Real Madrid | Oh My Goal

The reason why Zidane wanted to end his career after joining Real Madrid | Oh My Goal Zinedine Zidane is a Real Madrid legend. But things could have gone very differently between him and the Spanish club. Because in 2001, he told Florentino Pérez that he wanted to end his career. Why did Zizou want to retire at only 29 years old?

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Youtube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

oh my goal,zinedine zidane,zidane real madrid,zidane and florentino perez,florentino perez,zizou,zidane retirement,zidane retirement moment,real madrid,zidane 2001,soccer,football,futbol,oh my goal zidane,

Post a Comment

0 Comments