Advertisement

THIS is What Girls Want You to Say! (Steal THESE 10 SEXY Lines)

THIS is What Girls Want You to Say! (Steal THESE 10 SEXY Lines) Use Code: SEXY15 for 15% OFF at Pete & Pedro
Smell SEXY! REBEL
Custom Hair Product Recommendation:
My Favorite Sunglasses: ENEMY (use code COOLSHADES15 for 15% Off)

Best Hair Product in The UNIVERSE! Use Code: ALPHA10X for 10% OFF Your Order!

Hair Product & Grooming Advice:

Best Skin Care In The UNIVERSE!

All promotion and advertising inquiries: Terry@MENfluential.com

Instagram:

Alpha M. App:

FaceBook:

Twitter:

Instagram:

All Things ALPHA M.
ENEMY Eyewear:
Pete & Pedro:
MENfluential Media:
MENfluential Conference:
Tiege Hanley:

There are certain things you should NEVER say to a woman. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM AaronMarino Pete & Pedro Tiege Hanley ENEMY says there ARE some things you SHOULD say to a woman.

Saying this makes you look SEXIER
You’re sexier than her super hot friend.
You’re going to get me in trouble.
Your ass looks amazing!
Can you tell how bad I want you?
I love the way you smell.
Your hair looks incredible.
I’m the luckiest guy in the world because you chose me.
I never want to lose you.
You’re beautiful but what I really love about you is how smart you are.
You’re my best friend.
BONUS: I tell you everything!

best things men can say to a women,never say this,attractive things men say,how to never run out of things to say,never run out of things to say,say this instead of this,psychological ways to attract women,attractive things to say to a women,small talk tips,tricks to never run out of things to say,small talk,how to know what to say,know what to say every time,conversation tricks,aaron marino,alpha m,

Post a Comment

0 Comments