Advertisement

This video is pretty gay | SaturGay! 🌈| r|SuddenlyGay |

This video is pretty gay | SaturGay! 🌈| r|SuddenlyGay | What's up my Beardos and Weirdos!

---
:::Podcast:::

:::Sad Milk:::

► Support the channel:
► Stream:
► Merch:
► Twitter:
► Subreddit:

Stock photos and videos:

Stock icons:

---

Happy FriGay! We're diving back into r/SuddenlyGay, and this video took me 25 minutes to record and 9 hours to edit because I had to cut around all of my giggling, chuckling, laughing and otherwise not coping. I love these subreddits, and I really like that all of you keep checking out these videos. I may be just a d00d making videos, but I feel like we're doing something really cool here. Thanks for supporting my dream of making silly videos on the internet, especially the gay ones.

Much love.

r/,r slash,rslash,one topic,onetopic,otaat,reddit,subreddit,laugh,laughs,wholesome,meme,memes,r/gay,gay,very gay,very,r/suddenlygay,r/suddenly,suddenly,suddenly gay,lgbt,lgbtq,lgbtqia,lgbt+,lgbtq+,lesbian,lesbians,gays,joke,jokes,comedy,satire,frigay,saturgay,thursgay,grsm,grsa,r/actuallesbians,reddit gay,gay reddit,gay subreddit,top posts,of all time,this month,this week,happy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments