Advertisement

WHAT I SPEND IN A TYPICAL WEEK (as a uni student)

WHAT I SPEND IN A TYPICAL WEEK (as a uni student) Hope you enjoyed the video!

link to my depop shop -

I just want to re-iterate that this video is not intended to 'show off' in any way. I'm very fortunate for what I have and, as stated, I do earn my own money through YouTube and through Depop :)

I would definitely recommend trying tracking everything you spend yourself! It's so interesting to see where all the money goes & work out which areas you can cut back

Hailey Sani's video -




SOME CHEEKY DISCOUNT CODES:



◯ FOR 20% OFF YOUR COCONUT LANE ORDER USE CODE: rhiannon20





↓↓↓↓↓SOCIALS↓↓↓↓↓



◯ INSTAGRAM- @rhiannonclaark





◯ TWITTER- @rhiannonclaark





◯ SPOTIFY - @rhiannonncx



◯ CONTACT ME - rhiannon.claark@yahoo.co.uk

(businesses only please x)



↓↓↓↓↓FAQ↓↓↓↓↓



◯ Name - Rhiannon



◯ Age - 18, my birthday is the 5th April



◯ Location - UK (East Midlands)



◯ What am I studying at Uni - Psychology



◯ What do I film and edit on? - I film on a Canon EOS 750D. I edit iMovie (but really need to invest in Final Cut lmao)







LOVE YA :)

budgeting,student budget,uni of york,rhiannon,rhiannon organisation,how to be organised,study with me,week in my life,weekly vlog,how much i typically spend in a week,how much id realistically spend in a week,how to budget,

Post a Comment

0 Comments