Advertisement

WOOD GARLAND HANGING SWAG | PRESPRING GARLAND | EARLY SPRING FLORAL GARLAND| DIY WOOD BRANCH GARLAND

WOOD GARLAND HANGING SWAG | PRESPRING GARLAND | EARLY SPRING FLORAL GARLAND| DIY WOOD BRANCH GARLAND Hey y’all! Let’s do a DIY creating! Today I’m taking some wood floral branch stems and adding garland to hang above my patio doors for my early prespring decor! This is a continuation of redecorating my patio door wall for Spring.


Till next time!
Much love to y’all!

Hope you enjoy 😊
Sheila

PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL


💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!!

ABOUT ME 🤗 I will be uploading NEW WEEKLY videos on my channel😍 Full of home decor inspiration, home refresh decorating, thrifty shopping, shopping hauls, lifestyle, and lots more!! Please feel free to subscribe to my channel and join my YouTube family .


💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐 💐

HOW TO CONTACT ME!

CONTACT INFORMATION:
✉️📩📨📧💌📥📦🏷📪📫📬📭✉️📩📨📧💌📤📦📮

EMAIL- athomewithsheilayt@gmail.com


MAILING ADDRESS :

AT HOME WITH SHEILA
P.O. BOX 123
CLEMMONS, N.C. 27012



SOCIAL MEDIA INFORMATION 👉


👀Follow me on INSTAGRAM for updates and sneak previews video snippets of what’s to come: @athomewithsheila

👀Follow me on FACEBOOK
@athomewithsheila

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

Thank you so much 😊
From my home 🏡 to yours- Happy decorating 😍

Hugs and Kisses
Sheila XOXO 💋



NOTICE: I want to keep my content a positive and friendly environment so any & all mean spirited comments WILL BE BLOCKED/DELETED ALONG WITH user being banned from my channel!

springdecor,spring,homedecor,garlandswag,garlanddecor,floral,floraldecor,diygarland,floral design,

Post a Comment

0 Comments