Advertisement

Yummy Cooking Deep Steam SPICY EELS LUFFA Recipe - Eating and Sharing Foods with my Neighbor

Yummy Cooking Deep Steam SPICY EELS LUFFA Recipe - Eating and Sharing Foods with my Neighbor Yummy Cooking Deep Steam SPICY EELS LUFFA Recipe - Eating and Sharing Foods with my Neighbor and Friends

Hello all friends, today I have a new recipe to cook eels with luffa and mixed with other vegetables. I cooked this food with a big pot to share with my neighbors and friends. I bought 10 Kg of eel from the market near my village.

I hope all friends can join us and share your food to your neighbor too. And don't forget to subscribe to my channel to get more video updates!

#Spicy #Foods #EELS

yummy,cooking,deep steam,spicy,eels,luffa,recipe,yummy cooking,yummy cooking foods,deep steam eels,deep steam spicy eels,steam spicy eels luffa,eels recipe,luffa recipe,cooking spicy eels,cooking eels,cooking luffa,eating,eating foods,neighbor,friends,Kitchen Foods,spicy foods,

Post a Comment

0 Comments