Advertisement

Almost losing myself in Highschool (Virtual Story Time)

Almost losing myself in Highschool (Virtual Story Time) The second of its kind in the English Vtubing world, Story Time! I have seen these videos in the past, and if Juno can make them, why can't I? In this video, I go on about how I almost lost sight of myself in HighSchool. This may not be the deepest story compared to other YouTubers, but I made a great effort to elaborate on my circumstances back then.

Inspired by Juno!! You are still the leading English Vtuber! You rock!

The well made Facebook page (Follow and like it!)


My surprisingly popular Yelp page:


I built my own computer! Wanna see?


Twitter and I do post here daily:

story time,storytime,story,real story time,stories,story time emotional,storytime animation,vlog,school story,school experiences,serious,anime,english vtuber,Filipino vtuber,

Post a Comment

0 Comments