Advertisement

MASC TO FEM TRANSFORMATION! Turning my PARTNER into ME! | Dissociative Identity Disorder & Dating

MASC TO FEM TRANSFORMATION! Turning my PARTNER into ME! | Dissociative Identity Disorder & Dating SEE PART 1 HERE:
A new My Alters Do My Makeup Video! My non-binary partner Nan and I (Chloe) turn into each other using makeup! With an added surprise appearance from Kyle at the end!
*Content warning* for kissing and old self-harm scars, which are visible towards the end of the video.

OUR LINKS:






SUPPORT OUR SYSTEM:



PO BOX:
DissociaDID
PO Box 12689
MANNINGTREE
CO11 9AS
ENGLAND, UK

PiƱata System's Links:




did,dissociative identity disorder,multiple personality,multiples personality disorder,dissociaDID,switch,mental health,depression,anxiety,makeup,mental health awareness,dissociative identity,dissociating,Makeover,makeup transformation,masc to fem,masculine to feminine,turning my partner into me,turning my boyfriend into me,doing my boyfriends makeup,I do my boyfriends makeup,couple,love,man to woman,man to woman makeup,alter,alters,My Alter does my makeup,

Post a Comment

0 Comments