Advertisement

MUST WATCH!RAPTURE IMMINENT!Make sure you watch video till very end.

MUST WATCH!RAPTURE IMMINENT!Make sure you watch video till very end. Make sure you watch this video till the very end.It gets better I assure you.Also it will open your eyes to how close our King Jesus is to opening that door and coming through it in the sky & rapturing us up to meet Him in the air.Praise His mighty name Jesus Christ.I can’t wait to be with my precious Saviour & Lord Jesus.I ain’t going to pretend to understand all the things I spoke about in this video, (mostly referring to the first part of my video).Guys I apologize if I made any mistakes on what I was trying to say in my video or if I told anything wrong.Lord Jesus I pray Lord that you give me wisdom so I don’t tell anything wrong in my videos.And Jesus I pray that if I did say something that was wrong, etc in this or any one of my videos on my channel: He is coming soon.Then I pray Lord Jesus that you tell me which video I did or said something wrong in & tell me what the correct message should have been & I’ll gladly go back & correct every one of them Jesus.And please forgive me if I did that & please forgive me Jesus for each & every time I might have mistakingly done that as I’m only human.And I depend on you to help me know what to talk about & what to say in my videos to best show people the late hour we are now in & to try to get across to them they need you Jesus as do we all.So that I may bring the most people to you Jesus so many, many people may get saved by you Jesus in these last seconds before the rapture & before the Great Tribulation starts so they can go with you Jesus in the rapture as well.I wish everyone could go with you in the rapture &/or to at least end up in your glorious kingdom of Heaven Lord.I can’t imagine the beauty of such a place as that & the joy we would probably feel in heaven that you give us just by being around you Lord Jesus would be so amazing! I love you so very much Jesus.

Jesus is coming,Rapture,Last days,End times,World War 3,War with US and Iran & Russia,War is coming,Russia’s Nuclear submarine,End of the world,Jesus coming to Rapture His bride,

Post a Comment

0 Comments