Advertisement

How to Create Instagram Seamless Multy-Post -Tutorial

How to Create Instagram Seamless Multy-Post -Tutorial In this tutorial I will show you how you can create seamless multy-post for Instagram. How you can split your big, wide image into several smaller ones and upload to Instagram for better view.

Have fun!
_

➤PATREON:

➤My Photoshop brushes:

➤ FREE TRIAL of the BEST MUSIC for YouTube:

➤Here is the list of equipment that I use:

Tablet:
Tablet that I recommend for beginners:
My Super awesome camera bag:
Camera for tutorial recording:
Microphone for tutorial recording:
Wireless microphone system:
My MAIN camera:
Second camera:
LENSES:


Drone Mavic 2 Pro:
GoPro:
GoPro 2:
Gimbal:
My Everyday camera bag:
_

➤PATREON:

With your support we can make this channel bigger and better. So we can learn a lot more.
Backing this project will enable me to spend more time creating new fun tutorials.




➤GET IN TOUCH:

Website:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:

Instagram multy-post,instagram multy-post,seamless instagram multipost,seamless instagram multipost photoshop,instagram multipost,how to split images for instagram,how to split pictures for instagram,Instagram tutorial,Photoshop tutorial,Instagram tips,Instagram tricks,Nemanja Sekulic,Nemanja Sekulic tutorial,instagram two pictures side by side,seamless multi post instagram,social media,How to,Seamless post,Photoshop tips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments