Advertisement

Namekians Just Got Way More Playable! - Draft Box 04 Green Card Review

Namekians Just Got Way More Playable! - Draft Box 04 Green Card Review -If you like the content, you can help me out on Patreon!
-Or use my TCG Player link to buy any of the cards mentioned in the video!
-Or donate to me directly!

-Become a member of our discord community!

-Check out my other YouTube channel Insight Theory if you want to support me and listen to me dive deeply into nonsense!
__
-Proud member of the Super Tuber OrganiZation!
Egman:
Cross World TCG:
No Counters No Combos:
Aandroidd:

dbs,dbz,dragon,ball,super,card,game,soul,striker,hercule,goku,vegeta,trunks,gohan,demigra,cell,frieza,hirudegarn,storm,swap,lineage,shenron,deck,profile,tcg,dbs tcg,skilless,skill-less,broly,broly: br,announcer,Uub,

Post a Comment

0 Comments