Advertisement

My Custom Built Desktop Setup for Maximal Productivity

My Custom Built Desktop Setup for Maximal Productivity I spend 90% of my time at home using this setup so it's about time I talked about my workstation setup! This particular build is customized to my needs - pretty much adobe suite with some light gaming.

Complete Peripheral List:
Monitor -
Monitor Desk Mount -
Speakers -
Keyboard -
Mouse -
Mousepad -
Headset -

Desktop Components:
Motherboard -
CPU w/ Wraith CPU cooler -
RAM -
GPU -
SSD -
Case -
PSU -

Keep in mind most of these items were purchased at discounted prices and some in bundles which reduces the cost quite a bit.

Enjoy the content? Consider subscribing for more!

Follow me on Instagram:
Connect on LinkedIn:

vlog,medical school,medical student vlog,medical schoool,chicago,ragav sharma,self development,personal development,growth mindset,custom built PC,Desktop setup,PC build,PC setup,PC build 2019,custom PC build,PC build for adobe,adobe suite,video editing pc,video editing computer,4k video editing computer,video editing pc build,workstation,gaming pc build,gaming pc 2019,gaming pc,editing pc 2019,editing pc build,

Post a Comment

0 Comments