Advertisement

Vivi's Kitchen Garden 214: Timing the bean harvest & a meal made in the shed.

Vivi's Kitchen Garden 214: Timing the bean harvest & a meal made in the shed. It's the time of year to start keeping a close eye on all the beans......depending on how you intend to store them will dictate when to begin harvesting. I need to start harvesting the beans which I will freeze as 'demi-sec'. A long awaited treat is my reward for the day's work.....I prepare one of my favourite meals in the shed with produce harvested just seconds before.....

Living without a wage......a year (or more) of living off the land and making do & mending. Click subscribe to follow my journey.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact me at: Vivi's Kitchen Garden, PO Box 75303, London, SE26 9DL, UK

My on-line shop is at:

My blog:

I'm on Facebook:

For one off money stuff:

vivi gregory,organic gardening,living without a wage,harvesting beans,storing beans,bean harvest,demi sec,demi sec beans,Greek Salad,Koriatiki,

Post a Comment

0 Comments