Advertisement

Youtube memberships are here. Benefits and prices!

Youtube memberships are here. Benefits and prices! Hey everyone, thanks for viewing this video and showing interest. If you enjoy the content I create, and have the ability to, and would like to, help support me so I can provide more and better content. Below are the 3 levels are membership

Leather ($2.99/month) - Gives you access to member only blooper reels and between cut footage
Iron ($9.99/month) - Leather benefits plus access to my private community realm that includes youtube members and patreon donators, and you get a special role assigned to you in my discord server as well as access to a special chat on discord
Diamond ($14.99/month) - Leather and Iron benefits plus you get added in the form of a named armor stand into the Truly Bedrock realm, within my builds, to be seen by everyone on a frequent basis

prices!

Post a Comment

0 Comments