Advertisement

Avengers | Everlasting Exchange

Avengers | Everlasting Exchange ***
"An everlasting exchange, a soul for a soul."

How far we've come. 2008 seems like it was yesterday and now the era has come to an end. I really enjoyed this ride up until the very end. I want to bow down to everyone evolved and pay my respects with this small video.

Thank you Marvel for these wonderful memories and Thank you Stan Lee for being the father to it all.

well, talk about being late to the party. Sorry, I had to take my time on this. But I have been busy with some new stuff on which I updated my patreons and it's very exciting.

_______
Avengers Tribute

#Avengers #Endgame
___________________
Music
-------------------------------
(1) Twelve Titans Music - Departure
(2) Eternal Eclipse - Revelations
(3) Twelve Titans Music - Persistence Of Hope

Avengers Endgame,Avengers | Everlasting Exchange,avengers garostudios,iron man,thors hammer,captain america,avengers endgame tribute,avengers tribute,

Post a Comment

0 Comments