Advertisement

SOCIAL MEDIA: GET FAMILIAR WITH THE ALGORITHM👍

SOCIAL MEDIA: GET FAMILIAR WITH THE ALGORITHM👍 A major part of SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING is understanding and working with the ALGORITHM.

In this video, I go over why you should pay attention to the ALGORITHM, even with paid ads. Facebook, for instance, uses a complex algorithm to find the RIGHT audience that you need. Knowing WHY and HOW the algorithm works can even help you lower your ad cost.

Be sure to check out the information below for more education!👇


𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗡 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘:

👉 Sign up to the FREE Mini-Course series that have helped thousands of people scale their businesses:

📲 Subscribe to my podcast


✍️ Visit my blog


𝗙𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗪 𝗠𝗘 𝗢𝗡:

👍🏻 Facebook:


💬 Messenger:


📸 Instagram:



𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 #ManuelSuarez:

Several years ago I started a business, launching my own brand. Within a year, through my study and application of #SocialMediaAdvertising, it was a multi-million dollar company. I sold it a few months later.

After this, I started taking on clients. I took my first client from $800k in monthly sales to over three million in six months.

I’ve helped generate over half a billion views across various channels, and millions of followers.

I like to help people. I like to help them expand and flourish in their life. And through my knowledge of #SocialMedia Advertising, I can.

social media,how to use social media,understanding facebook algorithm,get familiar with the algorithm,social media marketing,faebook paid ads,advertising on social media,social media advertising,how social media works for marketing,how to market in social media,facebook algorithm,instagram algorithm,messenger algorithm,facebook business manager,manuel suarez,facebook marketing ninja,facebook masters course,manuel suarez in the UK,

Post a Comment

0 Comments