Advertisement

i didn't think this was possible...

i didn't think this was possible... I did a thing... stick around to see what went down last Friday night. Thanks so much for watching :)


» Aly ~ Lackhoney (go show him some love):

Spotify:
Instagram:
THE RAP:


» DPR type beat:


» SOCIALS
Instagram:


» MAILTIME
PMB 351075
2301 Vanderbilt Place
Nashville, TN 37235


♪ My Playlist:

Music in this video:




If you're reading this, comment: "I'm glad I watched until the end"

Business Inquiries only:
choyelliot@gmail.com

elliot choy,lackhoney,beats,DJ,college,college life,college vlog,vlog,day in the life,college day in the life,day in my life,college day in my life,day in my life college,soundcloud rapper,soundcloud,vanderbilt,vanderbilt university,a day in the life vanderbilt,harvard day in the life,university,university vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments