Advertisement

JACKIE - in the making pt. 1 Photoshoot - Leah Holm

JACKIE - in the making pt. 1 Photoshoot - Leah Holm JACKIE in the making is a series about how I work as an independent artist, doing everything on a budget with just the help of close friends. I tried to make the most of the content I had.
Part 1. is about how we created the artwork to my debut single Red One.

Leave a comment bellow on what you want to see in future videos and I always appreciate constructive criticism! Thank you so much for watching xoxo

special thanks to (instagram):
danielbjlgerud
teodoraroed
emmaasheim
oivind_ss
amalieeggum
martine_revetal

LEAH HOLM SOME:

INSTAGRAM:
TWITTER:
FACEBOOK:
SPOTIFY:

music,musicindusty,indepenentartist,artist,debut,debutsingle,debutartist,single,vlog,Jackie,leahholm,redone,independent,jackieinthemoking,inthemaking,Norway,oslo,jackieproductions,rnb,soul,rnbmusic,soulmusic,urban,urbanmusic,artwork,photoshoot,friends,

Post a Comment

0 Comments