Advertisement

i went to a concert ALONE, and this is what happened.

i went to a concert ALONE, and this is what happened. ✧( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)✧ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) marry me conan gray. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)✧ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)✧

hey y'allllllll. do i sound like conan gray yet? so in today's video i go to a conan gray concert all ALONE. first of all, the comfort crowd tour is amazing, second of all, i love conan, third of all, going to a concert alone was kinda fun. so plz enjoy this lil vlog, and find out what happens when you go to a concert all alone.

stalk me here but not actually
☞Instagram:
☞Twitter:
☞Spotify:

email me memes
☞Business email: nicolerafiee@gmail.com

conan gray,comfort crowd tour,conan gray concert,conan gray vlog,vlog,college vlog,concert alone,concert alone vlog,this is what happened,nicole rafiee,nikki nasty,concert get ready with me,concert grwm,day in my life vlog,conan gray live,conan gray maniac,conan gray interview,conan gray genius,conan gray the story,

Post a Comment

0 Comments