Advertisement

Why I Like Cycle Breaks | 3x3 Blindfolded Example Solve

Why I Like Cycle Breaks | 3x3 Blindfolded Example Solve Recently I asked what people wanted more of on my channel and 3BLD walkthrough/example solves seemed to be high up there so hope you find this helpful 😀

This example solve focuses on why I actually like cycle breaks and some ideas of how you can use them to your advantage to force better algs. Thanks to this, even though my memo and execution were both pretty bad, I still managed to finish with an 18 second solve 👍

🎥 Videos 🎥
Rubik's Cube Blindfolded World Record - 16.22 secs (Former) ►
How to solve a Rubik's Cube Blindfolded (Tutorial) ►

🕯 Social Media 🕯
Instagram ►
TikTok ►
Facebook ►
LinkedIn ►

Cube: Weilong WRM
Method: 3-Style
Camera: Sony RX10

Use discount code 'jack3bld' for 5% off your next order at The Cubicle ►

jack cai,cubicle,3bld,rubik's cube blindfolded,3bld wr,blindfolded rubik's cube,rubik's cube,how to solve rubik's cube,rubix cube,feliks zemdegs,mats valk,kevin hays,max park,gan air sm,max hilliard,rubiks cube record,rubiks cube solve,solving rubiks cube,fastest rubiks cube,thecubicle,speedcubing,cubing,rubix cube record,world record,j perm,walkthrough solve,example solve,

Post a Comment

0 Comments