Advertisement

A DAY IN MY HIGH CARB LIFE | My Food & Workouts | Vlog #3

A DAY IN MY HIGH CARB LIFE | My Food & Workouts | Vlog #3 A full day of eating, follow me along, OOTD, and my workouts!
for a free trial or go to to save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain.

Welcome to the third video of THE VLOG! Where I will show you guys behind the scenes of my challenges, what I eat, how I work out, my capsule wardrobe, and how I stay in shape while traveling the world and EATING ALL THE BREAD BECAUSE WE ALL DESERVE BREAD.


Subscribe Here!

Check out my top videos!



LET’S BE FRIENDS!



→ Instagram @keltieoconnor |



→ Snapchat: Keltieo



Twitter @keltieoconnor |



→ BUSINESS INQUIRIES: Mgordon@fullscreen.com



www.keltieoconnor.com



#fulldayofeating #highcarb #healthyfood #noequitmentworkout #FDOE #KeltieOConnor



About Me:

A sporty spice girl living in a pumpkin spice world. Hi I’m Keltie, and you can think of me as your friendly neighbourhood fit chick! A former college basketball player turned Sports Model & fitness youtube/Instagrammer. Now travelling around Canada trying different workouts, sports, & fitness trends.... or just trying to pet all the dogs.



Here you'll find behind the scene videos of all kinds of workouts & sports, experimenting with different fitness & health trends, athletic apparel reviews, fashion try-on's/hauls, and whatever else life throws at me!





A DAY IN MY HIGH CARB LIFE | My Food & Workouts | Vlog #3



Keltie O’Connor


full day of eating,fdoe,how to get abs,diet for abs,high carb diet,plant based fdoe,vegan fdoe,vegan breakfast,vegan supper,healthy food ideas,no equtiment workout,hotel workout,

Post a Comment

0 Comments